VITOP 5L CIDER & ALE BAG IN BOX (BIB) COMPLETE SYSTEM
Our new 5L Cider & Ale box follows on from our sucessful 20L Cider & Ale launch and comes complete with a genuine VITOP 10L Cider & Ale bag and our updated 5L fold out box requiring no tape.
Bag-in-box (BIB) packaging is a convenient, economical and simple to use alternative to other packaging methods. The VITOP Tap removes the risk of oxygen re-entering the bag after a user dispenses the liquid meaning products can remain fresh for weeks to months depending on type and filling method.
Suitable for Real Ale / Cider (Still) / Fruit Juice and Oils.
Cider & Ale Boxes:
- Re-Designed in 2020 for strength.
- Cider & Ale range is self assembling meaning no need for tape or glue.
- Layer Pad - This is attached to the top of the box and is broken off before filling the bag and placed in the bottom of the box. This ensures that the bag is sat on a smooth surface.
- Multi-layer for strength, low oxygen permeability and high oxygen barrier
- Designed for hot fill/pasteurisation (up to 72°C)
Each Bag In Box (BIB) comes with the bag and tap - the tap is preinserted into posistion one allowing the user to remove the tap to fill the bag. This ensures that the bag is clean from leaving the factory to arriving at a customers location.
If customers are wishing to place orders for a mutiple products please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org - we will be able to offer a bespoke invoice with discounted transport.
10 @ £1.65ea plus £8.75 Shipping
30 @ £1.60ea plus £8.75 Shipping
65 @ £1.50ea plus £8.75 Shipping
150 @ £1.48ea plus £13.50 Shipping
250 @ £1.43ea with FOC Shipping
300 @ £1.35ea with FOC Shipping
500 @ £1.40ea with FOC Shipping